Most of the work is printed in the studio. It's digital, 8 color, wide format printing, using the Epson 11880.
- Epson FIne Art Papers
- Breathing Color Canvas
- Jaquard Rice Paper
- Lexjet Rayon and synthetic media
Mounting and Backing:
- 1/2" MDF with painted edge and a inset frame (on back), one and a half inch deep, canvas or paper cut to backing edge (no wrap).
- 1/4" acrylic in shapes with rice paper glued to front
- thin polycarbonate flexible sheet with rayon fabric glued to front or sewn.
- rayon fabric stretched over shaped steel rod frame
- phenolic with rice paper glued to front
The art can be flat or dimensional, single or multi piece, eye popping brilliant (back lit rayon), or subdued (rice paper).
- Please contact us for pricing: (four-one-three) 348 7794